As a first time spa goer, it can be a little nerve racking; especially if you do not know what exactly to expect. So here's a few tips on the do's and dont's of going to the spa and a little bit about what to expect for your visit.
- Do remember to turn your cell phone on silent or vibrate- We'd hate for your treatment to be interrupted by your ringer or the ringer of someone else in an adjoining room.
- Do remember to arrive 10-15 Minutes early for your appointment so you will in the right mind-set for your treatment, fill out an in-take forms and to indulge in a cup of exotic-international tea,
- Do remember that this your time and as such feel free to come as you are, we strong encourage our clients to dress down so you are relaxed from start to finish.
- Do remember we're here as you're personal skin and body consultants. If you have questions, concerns or comments we encourage you to speak to anyone of skilled staff. We also encourage all clients to bring in their skin care and makeup selections so we can determine what is and isn't working toward the ultimate goal of transformation and beauty.
- Don't forget to ask about our specials and our VIP Membership Program
- Don't forget to leave a tip! We appreciate your kindness and are grateful for your patronage, Leaving a little extra says we're treating you with our guaranteed excellent service.
- Don't forget to leave the little ones at home, children under the age of 12 wouldn't enjoy the spa like you would. We recommend you take advantage of your day of relaxation without your special kiddos at least for a little while.
- Don't forget to tell a friend! Make it a day to remember.
Reservations & Cancellation Policy
All Appointment must be secured with a credit card or gift card. The time needed for services schedule is reserves especially for you, so you and your therapist have the time needed to provide the services that best fits your concerns and needs. The time allotted is precious on your journey of recovery or personal-satisfaction. Our goal is to serve you to the best of our abilities and having enough time to do so is crucial in this process. We encourage clients to plan ahead and schedule appointments that are conducive to their busy lives, our seven day work hours should provide you with the necessary options to do so. We do require a 24 hour cancellation heads-up when life throws a curve in your schedule. 24 hour timeline will allow the therapist to fill the open time slot, ensuring another guest the option to book. Customer Care is our number one priority and being fair to all of our valued guests is close second, if the 24 hour cancellation policy is breached, a $35 fee will be charged, and additional charges may accrue if multiple services are missed.
If you arrive late to your scheduled appointment, we might not be able to extend your treatment time giving you the full value of your service. Time is of the essence and to ensure that all of our guests are treated to our world class service timing cannot be adjusted for one client, pushing back another guest appointment. Please be kind to your fellow guests and staff can call ahead if you are running behind. We will do our best to provide your scheduled service within the time frame we're dealt. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Gratuities are not included in our prices, but are greatly appreciated by our staff. The standard gratuity is around 15-20% if the total cost of services rendered. Parties of 4 or more will have an 18% gratuity added to their service total.
Children (12 &Under)
Children are welcomed at Mod skin and body when they have scheduled appointments. Children can be treated for massage and facial services with the supervision of parental or custodial figure. Release and intake forms must be signed by the adult and a consultation of what the child needs will be discussed with our trained staff. Mod skin and body is not a conducive establishment to watch or look after children, therefore we strong encourage proper care and arrangements be made before your spa service. Your understanding to this matter ensure that all guests have the relaxing and pampering experience from start to finish.